First, to upload the audio creations you need to register at European School Radio (http://europeanschoolradio.eu/) at least 10 days before the deadline for submissions.
Please, follow the instructions according to the User Guide- Step 2.
1. After your registration, you have to sign in, using your username and your password and then click on “Add production” from the horizontal menu.
2. Then, from the header menu, you have to verify the school you belong to and represent, in order to send the entries.
3. Now, you are ready to upload each entry in a separate form. From the list, you select “Kanto nakoustei radio spot” or “Kanto nakoustei song”.
4. When you click on “Add episode”, you are automatically directed to the submission form.
5. The next screen corresponds to your entry submission form. You need to fill in the title (Name of production) and the description of the participation in English.
Please bear in mind that it is compulsory to add the transcript of the radio message or the lyrics of the song in the description field (in English).
Posting a logo or a digital poster (in .jpg or .png format) is optional. You need to upload the audio file (in mp3 format) from the red box labeled “Episode“. Finally, click on “Submit” and you are done!
Since you successfully uploaded your entries, then you are able to edit the form. After logging in European School Radio platform, you visit once again the “Add production” environment. From the vertical menu on the left side, you can navigate to your “Productions”. The “Make it Heard” entries are Non-schedulable and there you can view, edit and delete your submissions. The pictures below demonstrate the manner to edit as many times you have to your entries.
SCRIPT/LYRICS IN ENGLISH
While submitting the entry, make sure you added either the transcript of your radio spot or the lyrics of your song in English in the field of “Description” in order to share your texts with the Jury Members during the evaluation. The Committee has to take into consideration the message of each entry.